Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2010

12 of 12 October 2010 - 12 von 12 Oktober 2010





is a project initiated by Chad Darnell and I am taking part today.
To take part you have to take 12 photos of the 12th of the month and publish them with a link to Chad Darnell. Here are my 12 photos of October 12, 2010.


"12 von 12 Oktober 2010"
heißt ein Projekt von Chad Darnell und ich mache heute mit.
Das heißt, man macht am 12. des Monats 12 Fotos und veröffentlicht sie mit einem link zu Chad Darnell. Hier sind meine 12 Fotos vom 12. Oktober 2010.





Some photos from our bathroom renovation. It has been going on for three weeks and another three weeks are planned.
Fotos von unserer Badrenovierung. Seit drei Wochen sind die Handwerker zugange und wahrscheinlich dauert es noch einmal drei Wochen bis es ganz fertig ist.



Harvest time in my garden. The wheather was just perfect today so quince and crap apples where harvested to be made into jelly and liqueur.

Erntezeit im Garten: Quitten und Krappäpfel mußten geerntet werden um sie in Gelee und Likör zu verwandeln, natürlich mit meiner tatkräftigen Mithilfe.


My chicken were watching closely what I was doing always hoping for food.

Meine Hühner schauten meinem Treiben aufmerksam zu und hofften wie immer darauf, dass etwas Eßbares für sie abfällt.





Have you ever played UNO? We play this card game quite often any time of the day. Everybody young and old enjoys it equally. If you haven't tried yet I strongly recommend it. 


Kennt ihr UNO? Das Lieblingskartenspiel meiner Familie. Das spielen wir morgens, mittags und abends wenn es die Zeit erlaubt. Solltet ihr es nicht kennen kann ich es wärmstens empfehlen.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Absolutely lovely photos. I love them all so I can't say which one I like better. Thanks so much for sharing your day and your wonderful photos.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. excellent set of pictures. if you can make electrical wires in an opened wall look interesting, you're good, really good!!
    :)~
    HUGZ

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wonderful photos! I love the colors and composition of each. Thank you very much for sharing.

    My family loves to play Uno - but it can get very competitive sometimes. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I remember playing Uno as a kid at my grandparents'! Not played it in years though, maybe I should pick up a pack...

    Great photos, I loved the flower at the start, the best I think!

    Sorry for the late comment – I also posted my 12 of 12 late, doh!
    http://dogearedphotos.blogspot.com/2010/10/12-of-12-v50-october.html

    Helen (Dogeared)

    AntwortenLöschen