Freitag, 2. April 2010

Exhibiting at the Göttinger Ostermarkt - Göttinger Ostermarkt



 
Just to show you that I have not completely dissapppeared but am currently at the Göttingen Eastermarket selling my painted eggs. I have been (and still am until tomorrow) there daily from 9am to 6 pm. This is why I am not very busy posting and commenting. Will be better after Easter I promise. Here are a few impressions of the town and market. It is very nice, beautifully decorated and the wheather has been superbe so far. Wish me luck for tomorrow as it will be the last day.


Nur damit ihr seht, dass ich in den letzten zwei wochen nicht einfach von der Bildfläche verschwunden bin hier ein paar Impressionen vom Göttinger Ostermarkt. Dort bin ich seit dem 22. März 2010 und verkaufe meine bemalten Eier. Morgen ist der letzte Tag und ich hoffe, das Wetter wird so schön wie fast die ganzen zwei letzen Wochen. Wünscht mir Glück oder besucht mich doch an meinem Stand. 


1 Kommentar: