Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2010

Laura Tetrault "Snowqueen"

Original painting "Snow Queen"
by Laura Tetrault


Look what I won - yes indeed I did win an original painting by
Laura Tetrault. I am happy happy happy. I thought I'd share my joy with you and show it to you. I met Laura through facebook and she is a lively and beautiful contact to have. In addition her art is just fabulous. If you are interested to find out more about her and her art check here.

Schaut mal was ich gewonnen habe. Ja richtig - gewonnen bei einer Ausschreibung von Laura Tetrault bei facebook. Ich freue mich riesig und wollte euch an meiner Freude teilhaben lassen indem ich euch das Bild zeige. Wenn ihr gerne mehr über sie erfahren wollte, müßt ihr sie hier besuchen. Ihre Bilder sind einfach wunderschön und zudem ist sie noch eine richtig nette und kommunikative Künstlerin.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Super, ein wunderschönes Bild.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Krista,

    I'm so happy your painting arrived safely. It is a long way from Canada to Germany! I am really happy that you liked it - that is the best part for me.

    Thanks for sharing it with your friends here, and for the wonderful compliment!

    Have a great day!
    Laura

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. so tolle sachen gewinnst du?! herzlichen glückwunsch!

    AntwortenLöschen